Acupuncture treatments are often supplemented with Chinese medicinal herbs to help facilitate healing.
To bring effective and compassionate healthcare to West Sonoma County.
We are fully committed to being an integral part to the community and beyond. Bringing patient-focused care to our patients is our top priority.
1. We listen carefully to treat the whole patient, not just the disease.
2. We provide a comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis for everyone we see.
3. We educate extensively, giving ample information about your health concerns and explaining what you can do to prevent health problems in the future.
4. We create individualized treatment plans based on your goals. Many health care professionals use similar protocols on all of their patients. At The Redwood Needle Acupuncture Clinic we tailor a treatment plan specifically to your needs.
5. We use an integrative approach – East meets West. In addition to traditional Chinese medical diagnostics we offer a strong knowledge of current Western medical practices.